We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic professional to the post of General Science Teacher in the Secondary School with effect from August 2020. Applicants must be qualified teachers with at least two years of experience.
Suitable candidates will:
· Be able to teach across the age and ability range (up to KS4)
· Teach the subjects from an international perspective
· Have experience writing schemes of work
· Have a strategic vision for the development of general science (biology,
physics and/or mathematics teaching)
· Inspire students
Applicants should send the following:
· Letter of application
· Full CV with photograph
· Three professional referees with email and phone contact information (one of whom must be your current Head of School).
· Indicate your availability for an interview.
The school offers: