We are seeking an outstanding chemistry teacher for KS 3, 4 and 5 who has:
• Strong academic credentials, desirably to master´s level.
• Experience in similar schools, desirably COBIS accredited.
- Planning, preparation and delivery of general science and IGCSE and IB chemistry
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of one’s students.
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments and reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
- Contributing to the development of the general science and chemistry
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility and parents/guardians to ensure the best interests of the students are met.
- Participating in continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities, and taking part in action research exercises.
- Participating in staff, group or other meetings related to the school curriculum or pastoral care.
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the departmental and school development plans.