The Churchill School is looking for a passionate and qualified teacher for our Primary students. The position starts in August 2020.
Qualified candidates are:
- inclusive (with students, staff, and families)
- experienced, with at least two years of teaching Primary students in a school setting (maths, Science, and English)
- certified school teachers
- passionate about teaching students using IB and constructivist methodologies
- reflective, with a growth mindset
We are an IB and inclusive school. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Please send a CV and cover letter.
Our school offers a work environment in which we value staff diversity, well-being and professional development.
We have various filters in our hiring process to help protect the safety and well-being of our students
Superiores de Ley